8 (800) 200-60-90

hotline phone

Yeisk Museum of History and Local Lore V.V. Samsonov

Ейский историко-краеведческий музей им. В.В. Самсонова

The Yeisk Museum of History and Local Lore, one of the oldest museums in Krasnodar region, was founded on May 5, 1910 on the basis of the Museum of Visual Aids, created by the city's teachers in 1910. In February 2000, the museum was named after the outstanding Yeisk ethnographer Vladimir Vasilyevich Samsonov, who headed the museum from 1929 to 1962.

The exposition tells about the nature and history of the Yeisk Peninsula, the great countrymen Sergei Bondarchuk, Nonna Mordyukova and others.

The main premises of the Museum of History and Local Lore named after Vladimir Vasilyevich Samsonov is located on the 3rd floor of a building built in 1913, which makes up a single complex with the administration building of the Yeisk District municipal formation. This complex is typical for the architectural environment of the historical part of Yeisk and was created in the Art Nouveau style. The art hall is located in the building of the former church at 149 Tamanskaya Street.

Ейский историко-краеведческий музей им. В.В. Самсонова

Yeisk Museum of History and Local Lore V.V. Samsonov

Krasnodar region, Yeisk, st. Sverdlova, 104/1

Show on the map

Photo gallery

Object on the map

loading map...